Before attempting to attract or impress any man, it is very important to learn exactly what men want in a woman.
If you can give your man what he wants, he will become faithful, be open to new things and will listen to your every word. By giving him what he needs, he will want a relationship or even marriage.
Only knowing what men want in a woman is not enough to make him commit. You will need to know how to captivate him, make him fall in love and keep him. These three things are very important for any relationship. While it may sound like a difficult task, it can be achieved with proper guidance.
I put together a list of some important things I discovered when I was learning what men want in a woman.
1. Be Who You Really Are. It is so important to not be someone who you are not. What men want in a woman is authenticity. They want someone who is their own person and not someone copying some celebrity on television.
2. Do Not Be Desperate For Him. After a couple of dates, you may have fallen in love with him. You may feel like you want to see him every second of the day, but you should not. To maintain interest, you should continue to pursue regular activities before you met him. This can include your career, relationships with others and any hobbies. The idea is to never let him think that he is the only person you want to spend time with.
3. Look Attractive. Do your best to look good on every date or occasion. Men usually like women with straight hair who wear high heels with a cute dress. Also, studies have revealed that what men want in a woman is someone who takes care of their face and body. Using daily moisturizers or scrubs and doing cardio regularly is a great way to stay looking good.
4. Be Understanding. It is important to understand that men do not always think like women. Men are the ones that think their way through problems while women like to talk about their feelings. What men want in a woman is someone that can help them solve their problem and not necessarily talk about their feelings.
5. Provide A Boost For His Ego. Men have egos that need to be fed with compliments. This can be done in a variety of different ways. It usually works best in the bedroom. However, it’s important to not overdo it outside of the bedroom. The idea is to never sound like you are desperate for him. This will keep him working for you.
6. Be Independent. What men want in a woman is some form of independence. This can mean different things for various men. Some men consider being independent by having your own career. Others may view it as being able to go places on your own.
7. Be Supportive. What men want in a woman is support during tough times. Even if he looks like a superman that can deal with everything, he still needs you to be there for him. This is one of the best ways to keep a man.